Saturday, February 26, 2011

Team Time and Bamboo Sketch

What a FUN Friday! I organized my first TAC Team Time for 2011! We got together yesterday and HAD A BLAST! Here are the few photos from the day that we remembered to take! "What is this mess?" you ask. Well, we started our Team Time, which was devoted to getting cards for the up coming Savvy Projects Blog challenges done, with a 30 minute challenge. I called it the Let's Get This Party Started Challenge. We had 30 minutes to design and finish a card. I had to extend our time twice! After 45 minutes we were almost finished with our first cards and having a great time! Sorry, I can't show you the finished cards. My card was for the Joy of Easter Blog Hop. Come back on Monday and you can see the finished card.
Here I am working hard. It's another challenge card. You can tune in for that one in April. It's for 'Chicks With Attitude", and lemme tell ya that 'chick' has attitude. As soon as I colored the beak the back talk began!
Here is a picture of Sandy Gordon. I adopted Sandy to my team. She is also a really good friend. Wait till you see the card she was working on! It's one you will want to case for sure. You can watch her blog for the creations that she made at our Team Time. Well, that is it for Team Time pictures! I told ya we were having too much fun. We forgot all about the camera in all the productive stamping time!

Next is a card I wanted to share. I made this one for Heather Scott's Sketch 138. You can see the sketch here. Play along with us!
My card features Simple Starters and Sophisticated Sentiments from TAC. I used Emma paper and cardstock, inks are VersaMark, and VersaMagic Brick Red and Tea Leaves. It's a quick card to stamp, but I don't think it lacks anything. I wish I could stamp CAS (Clean and Simple) all the time. This is one of my favorite cards ever. What do you think?


8 comments:

Michelle said...

looks like you had a fabulous time! Love the CAS card...very pretty!

Kim said...

Looks like you ladies had a BLAST!!!

Love your C&S Card...
Can't wait to see your Dream Team creations... I'm a FAN!

Sandy said...

So fun! We need a whole weekend next time! Baahaa Tell that one to Max. Love that card!

Chelsea said...

Love next time plan for a weekend and I will be there!

Chris said...

It looks like you had a great time - nothing beats good friends, laughter and stamping together! :)

StampingbugKerry said...

Such a fun time! I wish I lived close enough to stop over...if at least to be your photographer! Can't wait to see the cards!

Kerry

Holly said...

Love it! I know you had a blast...and your sketch card is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards...