Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunflowers - Today's Featured Stamp Set

I love this stamp set even more now that I have seen Maria Van Stratton's samples on the Savvy Projects Blog! Today, TAC is featuring Sunflowers. This AWESOME set retails for $10.95, but if you order it this month you will receive 25% off! That makes this set only $8.21. Can you believe that? It's a set of 5 beautiful, high quality rubber stamps for just $8.21. What VALUE. At a craft store, you would pay more than that for just the main image I used on my card! What's more, wait til you see how Maria used the accompanying images as main focal images on her cards and projects. It opened my eyes even more to the VALUE that TAC offers everyday. Go look at Maria's samples. They are so creative!


My card features TAC's Sunflowers. The sentiment is from TAC's Hoppity Skippity. The paper and cardstock are from Hemmingway. I used my Scor-Bug on the rust cardstock. Isn't it a nice detail? If you are looking for an economical way to step up your cards, I highly recommend the Scor-Bug. It's only $8.95 and NEVER runs out.


13 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful coloring Risa! Awesome card

Beate said...

Gorgeous coloring, Risa! I love the rich colors you chose. Your highlights are WONDERFUL! Big cyber hugs and smiles.

Debra Hensley said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the papers and the colors. And again- your coloring is fantastic! You always bring such wonderful textures into your cards..love it!

Julie Robinson said...

This is gorgeous. Your coloring is amazing. I also love the little extra touches you put on this one!

Silli said...

Risa, your coloring is fabulous... Pretty card! HUGS

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Lovely card! You work is very nice.

Sandy said...

Wowzers beautiful!!!!

Chelsea said...

Love the coloring on your card. Love all of the details!

Mischelle said...

Your coloring on this is just to die for! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the white highlights you created on the petals and leaves! I'm so CASEing that!

Jacynthe said...

Simply gorgeous!!!

Angela K said...

Stunning!! Just gorgeous!

Michelle said...

what a gorgeous card...design, paper coloring EVERYTHING is fantastic!!

Unknown said...

WOW!