Friday, February 4, 2011

Retiform Blog Hop is ON!

Get your inks and sponges and blog hop with us! It's a technique blog hop this time. There will be blog candy from Mischelle for one lucky Angel and one lucky customer!

Have you ever tried RETIFORM? This is my first time! I found it very challenging, but I am looking forward to trying it again soon. My card features TAC's Good Timber. The Retiform panels are inked with Palette Waterlily, Jardin Moss and Burnt Umber, then stamped over second generation with Background Script and images from both Hope Perches and Good Timber. My paper and cardstock are TAC's Willoughby.

Be sure to check out the other retiform cards and tutorial on the Savvy Projects Blog!


20 comments:

Sandy said...

Pretty!

Unknown said...

The retiform on your card is so subtle! Really allows the tree to pop! Great card!

Karen said...

This is fabulous. It doesn't look like your first time!

Kim said...

Very pretty! I love the wiloughby palette you choose!

Glittered Paws said...

Very very nice - it almost looks like background DP with your technique. Great job.

Tricia T said...

Super job, Risa! This was a hard technique for me, but I've gotten lots of inspiration today, that's for sure!

Maria said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the technique. You did a great job.

Heather said...

You get an A+ for your first retiform card Marissa! It looks great!

Mischelle said...

I'm with Heather ~ A+ girlfriend!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

One of my fav stamps - and you did it so nice. Lovely!

Christine Pennington said...

Beautiful card!! I love everything about it.

Laurie Unger said...

Yep, definitely and A+

Yuki said...

First time, huh? GREAT job. Very lovely card.

Debra Miller said...

Love all the details! The perfectly centered Willoughby dot pattern, the stiching, matted sentiment and of course the retiform technique. Great card!

Chelsea said...

Great job on this!

Rita Holmes said...

Love the tree on this card! Very nice!

Sharon said...

Beautitul card. It is very pretty. Well done

Angela K said...

Just lovely! It is my first time trying this too, your card does not look like a first time!! TFS

AmethystCat said...

how pretty! this would be a great masculine or sympathy card. love the color choices!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Fabulous! This is a beautiful card, love how you framed it in stitching!