Friday, February 18, 2011

Cased Thank You

I made a bunch of these Thank You cards after seeing this card on Chelsea Comer's Blog.

For my card, I changed the orientation and I changed the colors. I picked these colors to use up some cards that I had cut for other classes or buffets. The stamps are TAC. The Thank You Oval is a little bonus that TAC was giving free with a $30 purchase last month. This month you can still get it pretty cheep with your $30 purchase. I stamped the image with Jumbo Java VersaMagic and cut it out with Labels 5 Nestabilities. The swirly image is a tree from Spring Time. I stamped the swirly tree in Jumbo Java also. The label is lifted with a little foam adhesive. I thought the card needed a little more color so I pulled out my scrap bin and sure enough there were scraps of the pink, yellow, green and blue. I pulled out my glue pen and hand punches and jazzed up those trees with little dots of color.

I am going to use these cards in customer orders just like Chelsea. Thank you so much for the great design and wonderful idea, Chelsea! Your blog is inspiring!

6 comments:

Jen Carter said...

LOVE your cards!! These are super, super cute and I think I'm going to have to CASE yours!! I really like the colors you used and the design you created too!! :)

Michelle said...

What a wonderful idea!! And this card is super cute...love the added dots to the swirls! Thank you for this inspiration...now I'm off to CASE you!

Danni said...

These are so awesome! Love them!

Holly said...

What a great idea! Love it!

Debra Hensley said...

So happy and cheerful! Your customers will love getting these special thank yous from such a talented artist!

Chelsea said...

Wow .... I first saw this card and I said oh that's really nice. Then I started reading. Oh wow! Glad that I inspired you. These are awesome.